Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Year Continued!!

So as I have been reminiscing when I write this Blog, I find myself laughing at some of the things that we did that young married couples today have missed out on. When we left each other in the mornings we usually didn't talk to each other again until we got home that evening making getting home fun and exciting now with technology couples talk and tweet and text and facebook each other all the time! I think taking some of the anticipation out of getting home! I do see the benefits of technology! I was thinking about our first Christmas, what a laugh, I was obsessed with finding a perfect tree! I think we went to 5 different tree lots when I finally found the perfect tree! Kris was such a trooper he would have found a tree at the first lot but he loved me and new how important our first Christmas was to me. Funny thing we got my perfect tree home and realized it was to tall! Oh the pain Kris started cutting off the bottom which was beautiful, by the time we got the tree up I realized that maybe I was a little to obsessed with the TREE!!! We had such a great day Kris surprised me with a puppy we named Rocky we had such a fun time,we did have quite the dispute though how to manage the families and split the time between them! WOW now that is difficult especially when you have 2 very close families.(More to come.) Enjoy the memories of those first Christmas's and all those that have followed truly they are the best presents you can get!

Always an Eagle
Dignity,Strength and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment