Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Day!

Kris and I had a short engagement May to August 17,1979 back that many years it was not uncommon to get a wedding together in that amount of time. Now days Mom's would scream if they only had that amount of time. Our Wedding day was amazing it was a perfect summer day in Utah and went off without a hitch. One of the Happiest days of my life!! As I remember that day it was truly amazing and so were some of the things that happen.
We were married in the morning had a nice luncheon and still had some time until the reception. Well we still had not moved into are apartment so we went back to my parents house and I went upstairs to change my clothes!I had just taken off my dress and my bedroom door opened I hurried and covered myself and there stood Kris he laughed so hard he was like I can look now!! It caught me so off guard it was like he had invaded my space, I was not amused. Later in are married life that was one of his favorite stories to tell.( I later found it funny). We had a fun honeymoon we spent so much time together I was in awe of how wonderful are life together was going to be. I knew the day we married that life was going to be and adventure, Ktis' middle name was adventure!!! I am so excited to share more memories with all of you so you to will know the real Kris!! My Kris.

Always an Eagle
Strength,Dignity and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment